Espoma Organic Lawn Food
Natural Organic Summer Lawn Fertilizer
- Contains non-staining iron, turning yellow lawn to green
- Won’t burn lawns or leach out of soil
- Provides long lasting nutrition
- Creates healthy lawns & soil
- Requires less frequent mowing
For use on all lawns including newly seeded and sodded areas.
Apply in the Early Summer:
• Cool Season Grass – Apply in July or August
• Warm Season Grass – Apply in June or July
Apply to a dry lawn that has recently been mowed. Use a drop or broadcast spreader and be certain to overlap slightly to prevent striping. Water lightly after the application if rain is not expected within 24 hours.
Apply at a rate of 6 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. (30 lbs. covers up to 5,000 sq. ft.).
Apply with a drop or broadcast spreader
|Earthway® Broadcast Spreaders||16|
|Earthway® Drop Spreaders||19|
|Scotts® Drop Spreaders||8|
|Scotts® Broadcast Spreaders||6|
|The above spreader settings will vary according to the rate of walk and the mechanical condition of the spreader. Adjustment to the spreader setting may be required to apply the proper amount.|