GARDEN WEASEL® WEASEL EDGER-CHOPPER
Sculpt your lawn safely and easily with the Weasel Edger-Chopper. The ergonomic comfort-grip handle, extra wide footplate and carbon steel blade will give you professional looking landscape at a fraction of the cost. The Weasel Edger-Chopper also comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
1. Creates attractive, sculpted edge for gardens, patios, driveways, and curbs.
2. Separates flowers, shrub or groundcover areas from your lawn; keeps mulch in and grass out of your beds.
3. Ergonomic tool—no bending or straining.
4. Easy to use and maintain; weather and rust resistant.
5. Less expensive and more durable than rolling wheel models.
6. Safer than gas or electric-powered edgers; no flying rocks or other debris.
Get the satisfaction of doing it yourself with the Weasel Edger-Chopper. Here are a few tips to help you get started:
For formal landscaping, use straight edges.
For more informal landscaping, try sweeping curves rather than sharper curves, it’ll look better and is easier to maintain.
For a barrier, try a line of stones or clam shells. Also try using concrete, bricks, slates or pavers.
There are many ready-made decorative edging options available, like plastic or aluminum strips.
Durable carbon steel
Overall height = 38”
Once you’ve settled on a design, clear the area of surface debris. Then use string or hose to mark your edging line. For the sharpest edge, make sure the soil is moist, when soil is hard and compact it can be difficult to edge. Then, simply place the half-moon edger on your line and push down on the wide comfort footplate.
We Also Recommend
BLACK GOLD® All Purpose Potting Mix