SKU: 104759 UPC:
Holly-Tone organic fertilizer is for acid-loving plants, such as hollies, azaleas, camellias, evergreens, hydrangeas, dogwoods, blueberries, strawberries and rhododendrons. It is rich in natural organics and used and recommended by Professionals for decades. Holly-tone also contains Bio-tone®, our proprietary blend of beneficial microbes. Bio-tone biologically enhances our organic fertilizer to ensure superior plant growth.
All natural organic fertilizer for acid loving plants.
- For acid-loving plants, such as hollies, azaleas, camellias, evergreens, dogwoods and rhododendrons.
- Mix organic, granular fertilizer with soil to encourage healthy growth of acid loving plants.
- Enhanced with Bio-tone microbes.
- Slow-release organic fertilizer for extended feeding.
- View the Video – Blueberries in Containers
- Download our total guide to growing berries!
Available in 4, 8, 18, 36 and 50 lb. bags, and 5 oz. packet
1 pound equals approx. 3 cups.
HOW TO USE
1 lb. per inch of trunk diameter. Triple the quantity for diameters 3 inches or larger.
1 cup per foot of branch spread. Double the quantity if branch spread is three feet or larger.
Preparation of new bed: Mix 10 lbs. per 100 square feet and incorporate into the top four or five inches of soil. Feed established beds 5 lbs. per 100 square feet.
WHEN TO USE
1 feeding early spring and 1 half rate feeding in fall.
WHERE TO USE
Use on all acid loving plants, trees and shrubs.
Natural and Organic Fertilizer, slow release, continuous feeding for all acid loving plants.