Nature's Care® Organic & Natural Raised Bed Plant Food
- Satisfy and grow your raised bed garden big and strong with a power-packed meal
- For organic gardening
- One bag filled with essential nutrients for your raised bed garden
- OMRI® Listed
- Feeds up to 2 months
Simply sprinkle and work into the soil, then treat your plants to water.
Replanting a Raised Bed, or Starting a New Bed: One 3 lb. bag will nourish one 4' x 4' raised bed for up to 2 months, be sure to use the entire bag. We know one size does not fit all, so for all other bed sizes add 1/2 cup of the good stuff per 1 square foot of raised bed area. Before planting, evenly sprinkle onto the soil and work into the top 6 inches of the soil to get the boost of nutrition to the roots where the plants will need it most. After tucking your plants into their bed, give them plenty of water.
Reapplication after Planting: Just like us, plants get hungry. Make sure you feed them again 8 weeks later! Add 1/4 cup of the good stuff per 1 square foot of raised bed area (1/2 of the bag is 4 cups and will feed a 4' x 4' raised bed). Evenly sprinkle onto the soil and work into the top 1-2 inches of soil. Don't forget to give your plants a big drink of water after feeding them!
When Using Nature's Care® Organic Raised Bed Soil to Make Your Bed: Our soil is great and does wonders for your plants, but like us, plants need more food once they start getting bigger. Use Nature's Care® Organic & Natural Raised Bed Plant Food 4 weeks after planting to keep your plants happy and loving life. Simply add 1/4 cup of the good stuff per 1 square foot of raised bed area (1/2 of the bag is 4 cups and will feed a 4' x 4' bed) and lightly work into top 1-2 inches of the soil. Don't forget to give your plants a big drink of water after feeding them!
HOW OFTEN TO APPLY
Apply every 8 weeks (2 months)
WHERE TO USE
Use in raised beds, in-ground gardens, outdoor containers and pots.
Bag contains approximately 8 1/2 cups.
One bag is designed to feed one 4' x 4' raised bed at planting
- Keep it Clean: While gardening can be all in good fun, gardening is well... dirty. We like to keep it clean by wearing our trusted gardening gloves when gardening and by washing our hands after.
- Watering Tips: Be sure to give your plants plenty of water after feeding and water regularly. Try singing (or humming) a little tune such as 'Row, Row, Row Your Boat' to ensure each plant is getting it's fair share of water.
- What to Expect: Feeding your plants every 8 weeks and watering regularly will help those vegetables and flowers give you more blooms and veggies so you can enjoy the bold colors of your flowers as you sample all those tasty vegetables (versus unfed plants)!
KIDS & PETS
While gardening can be all in good fun, gardening is, well... dirty. We like to keep it clean by wearing gardening gloves and by washing our hands after. If you are making this a family affair, kids need grown up supervision.
Our Commitment to Sustainability: Did you know that you're partnering with us in one of the world's largest recycling efforts? Each year, we beneficially reuse millions of pounds of material from yards, farms, and forests in our Nature's Care® soils, potting mixes and natural plant foods, to help you grow plants that enhance your environment and make the world more beautiful.
Hydrolyzed feather meal, meat and bone meal, blood meal, and sulfate of potash
Once all product is used, the bag can be thrown away.