Scotts® Turf Builder® Starter® Food For New Grass
SKU: 153577 UPC:
Scotts® Turf Builder® Starter® Food for New Grass is specially designed to be used when planting new grass. It contains a combination of nutrients to help your new lawn grow strong roots and to grow in thicker and faster than if not fed at all. Use anytime you are planting new grass, whether it is starting a new lawn, reseeding an existing one, or installing sod, sprigs, or grass plugs. Scotts® Turf Builder® Starter® Food for New Grass is safe to use on any grass type. It can be applied immediately before or after planting grass. We recommend using a Scotts® spreader to apply this product. For Scotts® broadcast/rotary spreaders, use a setting of 3 ¼. For Scotts® drop spreaders, use a setting of 6. Water daily or as needed to keep the soil surface moist until the seedlings reach at least 2 inches tall.
- Scotts® Turf Builder® Starter® Food for New Grass is specially designed to be used when planting new grass
- This starter fertilizer grows new grass 70% thicker and 35% quicker (on average vs. unfed lawns)
- Apply anytime you're planting new grass, whether it's starting a new lawn, reseeding an existing one, or installing sod, sprigs, or grass plugs
- This lawn care product is safe to use on any grass type
- While there are no restrictions on reentering the lawn with this product, we recommend watering the product in and waiting until it is dried before going back on the lawn.
- If empty do not reuse contain. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled, call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.